If you have lost one or more permanent teeth, Dr. Nicholas A. Jamison II may recommend a dental bridge in Greeley, Colorado, to restore your smile. A dental bridge consists of a replacement tooth with a dental crown on either side. The crowns are placed on the teeth on either side of the gap to anchor the dental bridge.
Dental bridges has many advantages for you and your smile, including that they can:
– Restore the appearance and functionality of your smile
– Maintain the shape of your face
– Restore your ability to eat and speak properly
– Properly distribute your bite by replacing a missing tooth or teeth
– Keep the remaining teeth from shifting out of place
Before a dental bridge is placed, our dentist will shape the teeth surrounding the missing tooth to allow room for your restoration. We will take impressions of your teeth so that your dental bridge can be constructed specifically for your smile. Once your bridge is ready, the fit and color will be checked and adjusted as needed. Then the bridge will be cemented into place.
We encourage you to contact our office today to learn more and to schedule